Samford First Aid brings you...
A range of accredited and non accredited first aid training to meet your needs whether you are a business owner, playgroup,child care worker, new parents or even a group of children.
How can you make it happen?
- An experienced trainer who can travel to you and provide training at a time that is convenient to you, at your premises, for groups of 5 or more or at our Samford location for smaller groups (including last minute 1 to 1 classes)
- Individual, group and public, morning, afternoon, evening and weekend first aid courses each week at our Samford location.
- Training that is meaningful to you and your organisation, family or group.
For more information or to make a booking contact us or ph 0490111151
- You or your staff to confidently know how to manage first aid emergencies until professional help arrives.
- To maintain compliance with legislative requirements for first aid in your industry.
- To access training that is affordable, local and relevant to your needs.
- Hands on training that leaves you truly confident.
Hi, My name is Louise Budgen. I am a fully qualified first aid provider, trainer and consultant with over 15 years of experiance both in Australia and the UK. I have provided first aid and safety services and training in a range of industries including construction, hospitality, mining and sports clubs. I am currently a Samford first responder with the Queensland Ambulance Service, with over 1000 hours on duty each year, so you can be sure that my knowledge and skills are current and the best practice available.
I offer flexible and individualized training that leaves individuals confident in their ability to manage injuries and illness until professional help arrives.
I offer regular weekly training sessions in Samford, including evening and weekend sessions, alternatively, I am fully insured to carry out training at your premises or any other location for groups of 5 or more. I have a blue card for working with children and also a diploma in youth work.